Sensors & Detection
Non-Invasive ATEX Approved Burst Detection.
Flo-Tel+ is a non-invasive fail safe detection system providing an excellent solution for identifying when a rupture disc functions within arduous operating conditions. After rupturing the disc is the only element to be replaced, eliminating expensive re-wiring costs. Flo-Tel™+ is complete with an inbuilt thermistor for process temperature monitoring when incorporated into the wireless Radio-Tel™ detection system.
Operating on simple reed switch and magnet technology, Flo-Tel™+ is designed to offer a practical solution for rupture disc detection needs. The sensor is fitted into the holder with a magnet on the rupture disc. When the rupture disc bursts; the rupture disc with its magnet arc away from the sensor, giving an open circuit signal. After rupturing the disc is the only element that needs replacing.
- ATEX approved ExII 1GD EEx ia IIC. EC-Type Examination Certificate ITS03 ATEX 21698X, must be connected to an intrinsically safe supply.
- ATEX approved, thus able to operate in all levels of potential explosive atmospheres
- Sensor is not in contact with the process therefore there are no potential leak paths
- Non invasive design, therefore not affected by downstream pressure fluctuations or corrosion
- IP 65 rated
- Inbuilt thermistor provides data on the temperature of the process
Integral Flo-Tel™+ should be connected to an Intrinsically safe supply that is compatible with values:
- Ui = 50v.
- Ii = 250mA.
- Maximum Current = 0.1A
- Maximum Voltage = 24V
- Maximum Power = 1W
- Supplied with a 2m cable.
- Maximum process temperature 250°C.
Minimum process temperature -55°C.