Intermodal Container Disc (DSC-ICD)
Intermodal Container Disc (DSC-ICD)Back to Rupture Discs & BPRVs
The Elfab ICD rupture (bursting) disc is designed specifically for applications needing a reliable overpressure solution as protection during the transportation of liquid or gas.
Ideal for industrial containers like intermodal tanks and railcars, the ICD disc meets the requirements of various international standards relating to the transportation of dangerous goods.
- Solid metal construction
- Fully lined on the process side, preventing contact between metal and corrosive media.
- Up to 90% operating to burst pressure ratio combined with ±5% burst tolerance
- Complete with inlet and outlet gasket
- Non-fragmenting design – suitable for relief valve isolation
- Full bore relief
- Withstands full vacuum without a vacuum support
- Self-aligning fail-safe installation
- Designed to install directly between industry standard flange fittings
- Supplied as standard with laser-etched stainless steel tag for full traceability
Available in a range of standard sizes, pressures and materials.
To purchase industry standard sizes and set burst pressures, please visit our online store where some of the best lead-times are available.