Conducting business whilst respecting and caring for the environment
In 2008 Elfab was awarded with ISO14001 2004 Environmental Management System and continues to practice and implement a number of environmental initiatives.
Elfab Limited strives to conduct its business with respect and care for the environment, employing sound environmental strategies contributes to our competitive strength whilst benefiting the environment, our stakeholders, customers, employees and society.
In supporting this policy Elfab will:
- Comply with all relevant legislation and regulations governing our operations
- Continuously monitor and improve our environmental management system and our environmental performance.
- Strive to prevent pollution, minimise waste, use resources efficiently and recycle all materials where possible
- Consider environmental impacts when reviewing customer design requirements when selecting or changing materials, equipment or processes.
- Provide education and training to all our employees to raise awareness and understanding of their environmental responsibility
- Communicate our environmental policy throughout the company and associated parties. Copies of this policy are freely available on request
- Implement this policy as a primary management objective and use it as a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.