Ensures correct performance of our rupture disc range
Our forward and reverse rupture disc holders are specifically designed and manufactured to ensure the correct performance of our rupture disc range when fitted between flanges.
We design our holders for raised face flanges as standard, but offer other options such as RTJ or tongue-and-groove on request. We also manufacture many holders as a multi-flanged design, offering you a unique opportunity to reduce stock and improve supply chain management.
With a wide range of sizes, materials and face-to-face dimensions available, our rupture disc holders are suitable for most processes and applications. The additional option of a PFA or Tantaline coating protects the holders in even the most corrosive of atmospheres.
To further enhance our holder offering and to better support customers with limited installation space or fixed pipework, we can now supply a range of Slimline Holders (minimum face to face 22mm).
We understand the importance of accurate rupture disc installation. We are more than happy to provide on-site training in this area.
Contact us for more information or to request a training session.
- Fits all Elfab forward and reverse disc designs
- Compatible with all internationally recognised flange standards
- Provided with Flo-Tel or Flo-Tel XD burst detection systems where applicable
- Available in stainless steel or Hastelloy
- Painting or coating (PFA or Tantaline) available on request
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Superior leak tightness
- Bolted/pre-torque and slimline holders available on request