Eliminate the risk of poorly fitted
rupture discs and detection systems
Test-Tel is a low-cost, portable tool designed to confirm correct disc and Flo-Tel+ installation. Simple to use, Test Tel is suitable for intrinsically safe ATEX environments.
The tool offers several benefits at the rupture disc installation stage:
- Ensures a ‘right first time’ approach
- Improves the efficiency of fitting and maintenance schedules
- Saves time and cost when refitting discs
In addition, Test-Tel functions as a monitoring tool to check the status of discs and detectors on an ongoing basis.
This eliminates costly process downtime associated with maintenance schedules, as engineers can complete them without having to shut down the entire process.
- Simple to use
- Eliminates the risk of fitting rupture discs poorly
- Eliminates the risk of wiring Flo-Tel detectors wrongly
- Allows ongoing disc status and Flo-Tel checks
- ATEX approved and intrinsically safe
Technical downloads (ACC-TST-TEL)
|Please contact us to discuss your technical requirements|