Non-invasive, ATEX approved burst
detection for explosion panels
Previously known as Panel Flo-Tel, this unique panel burst detection system gives an instantaneous signal of the panel actuation within any application.
Operating on a simple reed switch and magnet technology, Vent-Tel is non-invasive and fail-safe. In the event a panel bursts, the detector can trigger a safe and rapid shutdown of the process.
Being non-invasive, Vent-Tel is not susceptible to process change or false signals and does affect the performance of the panel.
Vent-Tel can also be retrofitted to our range of explosion panels.
- Intriniscally safe
- ATEX approved to category II 1 GD EEx ia IIC
- EC-Type Examination Certificate ITS03 ATEX 11359
- Temperature range of -100°C to 200°C
- Non-invasive design: sensor is not in contact with the process medium.
- Can be supplied integral to the vent or retro-fitted to an existing installation
Technical downloads (DET-FLO-TEL-VNT)