Non-invasive, ATEX approved and
reusable modular detection
Vent-Tel is a non-invasive and fail-safe burst detection system. Operating on a simple reed switch and magnet technology, the detector can trigger a safe and rapid shutdown of the process should an overpressure event occur.
Vent-Tel can be fitted to our innovative sanitary rupture disc solution, Pure-Gard. The detector is an independent, reusable solution mounted directly to the Tri-Clamp, making disc inspection and replacement quick and simple. In addition, as Vent-Tel is non-invasive to the process, it does not need to be replaced after a pressure event and can be reused with a new disc.
When fitted to explosion panels, Vent-Tel (previously known as Panel Flo-Tel) provides an instantaneous signal of panel actuation within any application. Being non-invasive, Vent-Tel is not susceptible to process change or false signals and does affect the performance of the panel. Vent-Tel can also be retrofitted to our range of explosion panels.
- Intriniscally safe
- ATEX approved to category II 1 GD EEx ia IIC
- EC-Type Examination Certificate ITS03 ATEX 11359
- Temperature range of -100°C to 200°C
- Non-invasive design: sensor is not in contact with the process medium.
- Can be supplied integral to the vent or retro-fitted to an existing installation
Technical downloads (DET-FLO-TEL-VNT)