Non-invasive, ATEX approved, reusable burst detection
Vent-Tel is a non-invasive and fail-safe burst detection system. Operating via a simple N/O reed switch and magnet technology, the detector can trigger a safe and rapid shutdown of the process should an overpressure event occur.
Vent-Tel can be fitted to the full range of Elfab sanitary discs, including our innovative rupture disc solution, Pure-Gard. The detector is an independent, reusable solution mounted directly to the Tri-Clamp, making disc inspection and replacement quick and simple.
In addition, as Vent-Tel is non-invasive to the process, it does not need to be replaced after a pressure event: it remains in situ and connected to the control system. It can be reused with the new, replacement disc.
Vent-Tel is compatible with ferrule and NAC/PAD type connections.
- Intriniscally safe
- ATEX approved to category II 1 GD EEx ia IIC
- EC-Type Examination Certificate ITS03 ATEX 11359
- Temperature range of -100°C to 200°C
- Non-invasive design: sensor is not in contact with the process medium.
- Can be supplied integral to the vent or retro-fitted to an existing installation
Technical downloads (DET-FLO-TEL-VNT)