COVID-19 measures at Elfab and Oseco
As the pandemic continues, we are taking proactive steps to protect our people and ensure business continuity. We are following all guidelines provided by Public Health England (UK facility) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US facility).
Bryan Sanderlin, CEO of our combined companies, has stated: “Our priorities are to protect our people, keep our manufacturing facilities running and continue to provide our customers with the pressure relief solutions and services they need.”
The world health community continues to monitor the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disease it causes, named “coronavirus disease 2019” (COVID-19). At this time, no one knows how severe this outbreak will be. As Halma safety companies, we take our responsibility to contribute to creating a safer, cleaner, healthier world very seriously. We are confident that the measures we are taking are the best we can do to keep providing the pressure relief solutions you need.
First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe workplace for our people. We also want to ensure the continuity of business operations during the pandemic and minimize disruption to our customers. Actions we are taking include:
- Instructing staff in roles with primary job duties that can be effectively performed remotely to work from home
- Encouraging employees to maintain a distance of 6ft/2m from others
- Restricting visits to our facility and to customer sites
- Using telephone and video conferencing rather than face-to-face meetings
- Taking extra cleaning measures, including handwashing and cleaning frequently touched surfaces
- Discontinuing nonessential domestic and international travel
Additionally, employees are instructed not to report to work in line with local governmental guidance.
An advantage of the joint cooperation between Elfab and Oseco is our global network of sales staff and partners. Many of them are used to working remotely and are well prepared to continue working as normal. We would like to reassure our customers that we are still here for you and that we remain dedicated to placing our partners and customers at the center of everything we do.