PCR – Precision cut reverse buckling disc
The Oseco PCR is a cross-scored, reverse buckling rupture disc. It is designed for high cycling or high vacuum gas and vapor applications, and is commonly used in SF6 switchgear applications.
The cross-scored disc design allows this disc to achieve higher burst pressures without fragmentating. The PCR is excellent for relief valve isolation (gas and vapor service) and excels in extreme cycling or high vacuum/back pressure applications.
The Oseco FAS™ disc is manufactured at Oseco’s manufacturing facility in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA.
- Excellent for gas and vapour service
- Excellent service life in high-cycle
- Commonly used in SF6 switchgear
- Available in the Oseco Safety Cartridge™
- Size range: 1″ – 12″ DN25 – DN300
- Operating ratio: 90%
- Non-fragmenting design
- Withstands full vacuum
- Designed to meet ASME Section VIII
- Standard materials of construction:
316 Series Stainless Steel, Nickel,
Inconel 600, and Monel
- For highly corrosive applications,
fluoropolymer liners are available on
the process side of the disc
Technical downloads (Oseco PCR)