High-performance reverse acting rupture disc
Oseco’s OPR+/OPK+ is a high performance reverse buckling rupture disc that provides a single disc solution across a wide range of sizes and burst pressure. The OPR+/OPK+ allows for potential stock reduction of up to 65% due to it’s versatile design.
The OPR+/OPK+ disc is manufactured at Oseco’s manufacturing facility in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA.
- Available for gas, liquid and vapour service
- Excellent for high cycling applications
- Often used for Safety Relief Valve isolation
- Non-fragmenting design
- Size range: 1″ – 24″ DN25 – DN600
- Operating ratio: 95%
- Withstands full vacuum
- Standard materials of construction:
316 Series Stainless Steel, Inconel®*
600, Monel®* and Hastelloy® C*
*Ferromagnetic material cannot be used with
the Flo-Tel burst detector.
- Designed to meet ASME Section VIII
- Available in the Oseco Safety Cartridge™
Technical downloads (Oseco OPR+/OPK+)