welded disc and plug assembly
The OE6 rupture disc assembly combines a scored forward or reverse rupture disc that is electron-beam welded between the inlet and outlet sections of a plug.
This high-performance component can withstand extremely high and low temperatures and offers a full vacuum service.
The optional baffle outlets provide controlled venting, making the unit particularly suitable for harsh operating environments.
Typically manufactured as a stainless-steel body with a stainless steel or nickel disc, OE6 is available with a wide range of inlet and outlet configurations for full customisation.
- High integrity, fail-safe component
- Can withstand extremely low and high temperatures
- Operates well at very high pressures and in full vacuum
- Leak rate of 1×10-8 cc/sec
- Simple to install
- Zero-maintenance design
- Non-fragmenting designs available
- Some units are available with our OE-Tel burst detection system
Technical downloads (OE6)