graphite rupture disc
The Graphite G2 disc is a tension-loaded forward acting rupture disc. It is corrosion resistant and can withstand operating temperatures up to 180°C.
The disc is therefore a multi-purpose solution particularly suitable for processes using highly aggressive chemicals where fragmentation is not an issue.
This graphite rupture disc is precision machined and requires no additional vacuum support where the burst pressure exceeds 1.7 barg. We can manufacture it with a graphite or stainless steel holder, depending on your requirements.
We will also fit the disc with our simple and effective burst detection system, Burst-Tel, on request. Should the graphite disc burst, the Burst-Tel detector is simply replaced along with the rupture disc.
- 10% tolerance, up to 85% operating ratio
- Torque sensitive
- Low pressure capabilities
- No vacuum support required above 1.7 barg
- Manufactured to ISO4126 or ASME VIII
- Available with protective linings
- Suitable for liquid, gas and vapour applications
- Fragmenting disc design
Technical downloads (DSC G2D)