Solid metal, holder-less rupture disc for intermodal tanks and containers
Working in conjunction with a leading tank safety specialist, we have designed the intermodal container disc (ICD) specifically for manufacturers of intermodal tanks and other vessels used to transport dangerous goods. The ICD meets the international standards required for this.
The disc offers a number of advantages compared to our general-purpose container disc, Tank-Safe:
- As a holder-less disc, you can install it directly between industry-standard flange fittings.
- The non-fragmenting design offers full bore relief in the event of a rupture, making the ICD excellent for use in conjunction with safety relief valves.
- With a solid metal construction, the ICD is fully lined on the process side to prevent contact between the metal and any corrosive media.
- Designed for installation directly between industry standard flange fittings
- Withstands full vacuum without a vacuum support
- Supplied complete with inlet and outlet gasket
- Self-aligning, fail-safe installation
- Supplied as standard with laser-etched stainless steel tag for full trace-ability
- Up to 90% operating to burst pressure ratio combined with ±5% burst tolerance
- Non-fragmenting design – suitable for relief valve isolation
Technical downloads (DSC ICD)