Innovative solution for low pressure
aseptic and hygienic applications
Opti-Gard Ferrule SoLo provides the highest performance characteristics available where low burst pressures are required within a sanitary environment.
The disc features a smooth metal surface and an FDA certified seal to ensure compatibility with CIP and SIP requirements.
Designed for installation between ferrules, tri-clamps and NA-connect*, Opti-Gard Ferrule SoLo is ideal for applications in the food and beverage sector as well as the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
Opti-Gard Ferrule SoLo is unique in being the only hygienic disc in the industry compatible with Elfab’s non-invasive, ATEX-approved burst detection system Flo-Tel.
We have tested the disc to over 100,000 pressure vacuum cycles, so are confident it also offers the highest life-cycle capability of any aseptic rupture disc on the market.
- Designed for aseptic, low pressure applications
- Ideal for CIP/ SIP applications
- Only hygienic rupture disc supplied with Flo-Tel burst detection as standard
- Industry-best 3% tolerance and 95% operating ratio
- Non-fragmenting design
- Suitable for use with tri-clamps, ferrules and NA-connect*
Technical downloads (DSC OFS)
*NA-connect is a registered trademark of NovAseptic America Inc.