High-performance rupture disc for use
with duplex holders
Opti-Gard (High-Strength Magnet) is a technically advanced reverse-acting rupture disc specifically designed for use with 22cr and 25cr duplex holders.
Standard rupture discs will not allow this, as the duplex stainless steel is magnetic and prevents the detector from functioning correctly. Elfab’s specially developed high-strength magnet overcomes this problem and enables accurate signalling up to 140°C.
- For use with 22cr and 25cr duplex holders
- High-strength magnet ensures compatibility with Flo-Tel and Flo-Tel XD up to 140°C
- Industry-leading 3% tolerance
- Manufactured to ISO4126 or ASME VIII (UD stamp available)
- Up to 97% operating ratio possible
- Optional fluoropolymer liner on the process and/or vacuum side
- Withstands full vacuum and high levels of back pressure without additional vacuum support. This ensures maximum free-flow area on burst
Technical downloads (DSC OPM)