Reduce stock costs with our best-selling
The Opti-Gard reverse acting rupture disc acts as a single disc solution across a complete line of sizes, materials, burst pressures and process conditions.
Performing equally well with liquid, gas or vapour, Opti-Gard is the ideal multi-purpose pressure relief solution. It can be used alone or in combination with a safety valve.
When installed as part of our stock rationalisation programme Opti-Gard can reduce stock holdings by up to 65%. This offers significant cost savings with reduced variance in inventory and installation, without affecting quality.
Technical downloads (OPR/OPK)
- Stainless Steel as standard, with other materials available
- Smooth surface finish
- Optional fluoropolymer liner on the process and/or vacuum side.
- Withstands full vacuum and high levels of back pressure without additional vacuum support. This ensures maximum free-flow area on burst.
- Use in a reverse disc holder
- Add Flo-Tel or Flo-Tel XD for non-invasive burst detection.