High-performance rupture disc
for liquid or gas applications
The Oseco FAS™ (Forward Acting Scored) rupture disc is a high-performance forward acting rupture disc designed and manufactured for high-performance and demanding rupture disc applications.
The FAS™ is scored after the forming of its high crown. This process yields a high-performance disc to withstand the most difficult applications. The FAS™ offers a smooth non-scored surface toward the process media. This limits product accumulation on the disc and reduces the risk of polymerization and crystallization of media on the disc surface.
Offering the lowest Lowest Flow Resistance Factors (FRF) and Kr values for gas and liquid in the market and a high combination capacity factor, the FAS™ is an excellent choice for isolating safety relief valves.
The Oseco FAS™ disc is manufactured at Oseco’s manufacturing facility in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA.
- Available for gas and liquid service
- Size range: 1″ – 18″ DN25 – DN450
- Suitable for temperatures up to 900ºF
- Operating ratio: 90%
- PFA-grade Fluoropolymer liners available for atmospheric and/or
- Standard materials of construction: 316 Series Stainless Steel, Nickel, Inconel® 600, Monel® and Hastelloy®
- Designed to meet ASME Section VIII standards
- Available in the Oseco Safety Cartridge™
Technical downloads (Oseco FAS)