For chemical process plants
An innovative rupture disc solution to eliminate leaks and installation errors, and increase safety
The Oseco Safety Cartridge™ combines the traditional three components of a rupture disc system into one hermetically sealed component. It provides worry-free installation for your critical applications, while eliminating maintenance complexities, expenses and time requirements.
The Oseco Safety Cartridge™ system guarantees leak protection by completely removing the need to seal your rupture disc within a holder. These high performance, one-piece units come leak-tight from the factory and install in minutes.
No other rupture disc solution is as effective or as easy to install. Its patented design makes the Oseco Safety Cartridge™ system the only widely available solution to eliminate exterior seam leakage.
Use with the Oseco FAS, OPR/OPK or PCR bursting discs for a range of burst pressures and temperatures. The Oseco Safety Cartridge™ is manufactured at our manufacturing facility in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA.
- Hermetically sealed design eliminates leak paths
- Leak checked to 1×10-8 cc-atm/sec using helium
- Fully integrated disc-and-holder eliminates installation errors
- One-piece assembly eliminates torque issues
- Available for gas and liquid service
- Non-fragmenting design
- Withstands full vacuum
- Standard height matches commonly used insert-style holders
- Standard materials of construction: 316 Series Stainless Steel, Inconel® 600, Monel®, and carbon steel
|Datasheet – with the FAS disc|
|Datasheet – with the OPR/OPK disc|
|Datasheet – with the PCR disc|