A one-piece unit combining disc and
holder for worry-free installation
The Oseco Safety Cartridge™ combines the traditional three components of a rupture disc system into one hermetically sealed component.
It provides worry-free installation for your critical applications, while eliminating maintenance complexities, expenses and time requirements.
The Oseco Safety Cartridge™ system guarantees leak protection by completely removing the need to seal your rupture disc within a holder. These high performance, one-piece units come leak tight from the factory and install in seconds. No other rupture disc solution is as effective or easy to install.
The Oseco Safety Cartridge™ is manufactured at Oseco’s manufacturing facility in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA.
- Hermetically sealed component combining disc and holder in one
- Leak checked to 1×10-8 cc-atm/sec using helium
- Non-torque sensitive
- Available for gas and liquid service
- Non-fragmenting design
- Withstands full vacuum
- High cycle rupture disc, tested to 1 million cycles
- Standard height matches commonly used insert-style holders
- Standard materials of construction: 316 Series Stainless Steel, Inconel® 600, Monel®, and Carbon Steel
Technical downloads (DSC SGD)