Technically advanced rupture disc with
cross-scoring for increased safety
Safe-Gard is a forward acting rupture disc with precision cross-scoring on the vent side for enhanced safety in liquid, gas or vapour applications.
The single-membrane, domed rupture disc combines the versatility of conventional metal discs with the performance benefits of scored technology.
The range of sizes and options for opening or non-opening vacuum support make Safe-Gard suitable for use at very high pressures as a metal alternative to composite domed discs.
Technical downloads (DSC SGD)
- Precision scoring for increased safety
- Stainless Steel as standard, with other materials available
- Non-fragmenting, ideal for relieve valve isolation
- Smooth surface finish
- Optional fluoropolymer liner on the process and/or vacuum side
- Additional vacuum support available for lower burst pressures
- Manufactured to ISO4126 or ASME VIII (UD stamp available)
- Use Safe-Gard in a forward disc holder, and add Flo-Tel for non-invasive burst detection