A non-torque sensitive graphite
disc that is resistant to corrosion
As a non-torque sensitive graphite rupture disc, Universal Arma-Gard has a holderless design for easy installation between industry standard flanges (PN, ANSI, BS).
Arma-Gard is suitable for applications operating at low to very low pressures. The stainless-steel armoured ring protects the graphite disc both during installation and when in use. The bursting disc is therefore not affected by misaligned, poorly supported pipework or uneven torque tightening of pipe flange bolts.
Composite Universal Arma-Gard (AGX)
The composite construction of this disc offers the unique advantage of being able to withstand extremely low burst pressures as well as enduring very high temperatures.
Technical downloads (DSC AGS/AGX)
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Suitable for liquid, gas or vapour applications
- 85% operating to burst pressure ratio
- No additional vacuum support required above 1.7 barg
- Manufactured to ISO4126 or ASME VIII (UD stamp available)
- Fragmenting bursting disc design
- Eliminates underlying issues traditionally associated with graphite discs
- Compatible with our non-invasive, reusable burst detection system Flo-Tel
Key features – AGX
In addition to the above characteristics, the Composite Universal Arma-Gard can:
- Operate at extremely low pressures
- Withstand very high temperatures